According to a new market intelligence report titled “Global Thermal Imaging Market for Mobility – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025”, the global thermal imaging market for mobility is expected to reach $3.22 billion by 2025. The growth of the market can be attributed growing awareness for thermal imaging for better survelliance and need to combat accidents.
According to Ajeya Saxena, Principal Analyst, “In the mobility segment, drones with thermal imagers are widely used for various activities such as search and rescue operations, firefighting, solar farm inspections, utility inspections, and much more. With respect to the vehicles used by the defense sector of various countries, thermal imaging has a major role to play in surveillance around the borders and tracking movements in restricted areas. Also, armored fighting vehicles are able to lock heat signatures which helps in planning strategic attacking strategies using this technology.”
Who stands to gain from this report?
• Thermal Camera Manufacturers
• End User OEMs
What can they find in this report?
• Key trends impacting the thermal imaging for mobility industry, along with information on new technologies that the suppliers are adopting.
• How the market of thermal imaging market for mobility is expected to shape over the next five years (2020 – 2025) across different regions and countries?
• Detailed insights and information of key companies operational in this market which include their growth strategies, their strengths, and weaknesses, as well as how they compare against each other at a global, regional, and country-level.
What is the use of this report?
• Driving a successful growth strategy – Helps understand those markets where the demand for thermal imagers for mobility is expected to rise.
• Driving a successful product strategy – Helps understand products that must be targeted if product manufacturers intend to capitalize on the thermal imaging revolution?
• Drive a successful competitive strategy – Helps understand which players are the competition and how they can collaborate with leading players across various regions to expand the company’s footprint.
Some key questions answered in this report are:
• For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead in the competition?
• How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
• Which are the promising companies that have obtained financial support to develop their products and markets?
• How does the supply chain function in the global thermal imaging market for the mobility industry?
• Which companies have been actively involved in innovation through patent applications, and which products have witnessed maximum patent applications during the period 2017-2020?
• Which product segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the global thermal imaging market for the mobility industry during 2020-2025?
• Which are the players that are catering to the demand for different thermal cameras?
• How should the strategies adopted by market players vary for different product segments based on the size of companies involved in each segment?
• What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for thermal cameras?
• What are the demand patterns of thermal cameras across the application areas in different regions and countries during the period 2019-2025?
This report is a good compilation of research on more than 40 players in the thermal imaging market for mobility. It draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market experts, and vendors.
The companies profiled in the report are FLIR Systems, Inc., Leonardo, Xenics, L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC., HGH Infrared System, Opgal, Tonbo Imaging Pvt Ltd, JENOPTIK AG, Veoneer Inc., Axis Communication AB, Workswell, InfraTec GmbH, Excelitas Technologies Corp, Stonkam Co., Ltd., and Lynred.