The global SERD therapeutics market is projected to reach $4.0 billion by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 16.66% between 2020 and 2030.
In the comprehensive study of the global SERD therapeutics market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• Clinical trial analysis
• Commercialized and pipeline therapies
• Role of SERDs in breast cancer treatment
• Impact of novel drugs on available therapies
• Branded and generic drug dosages and sale insight
• Market share analysis
• Breast Cancer epidemiology
• Growth analysis by therapy, product, and region
• Company and product profiling for 15 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, and segmental analysis.
This report indicates that the increasing global breast cancer incidence and mortality, and increased demand for endocrine therapies, that not only cure the chronic conditions completely but also improve the quality of life of the patients are the major factors anticipated to contribute to the growth of the global SERD therapeutics market.
This report highlights the following in the report:
• Emerging opportunities of SERD therapeutics
• Pipeline therapies’ design and potential in breast cancer
• Increase in research and development of novel therapies in breast cancer treatment
• The massive scope for adoption of SERD therapy as monotherapy in postmenopausal women with breast cancer and other different types of cancer
• Strategic collaborations in pharmaceutical industries, and clinical trial landscape.
Data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include market segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
To emphasize the dominance of SERD therapeutics market in breast cancer treatment in 2019 and 2030, Sara Virmani, Research Analyst, states, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of SERD therapeutics can be attributed to the increasing breast cancer incidence and mortality worldwide, increasing number of relapsed or refractory cases in breast cancer, unmet clinical benefits with existing breast cancer treatments targeting hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer, painful route of administration and limited dosage exposure. The rising focus of the key players on research and development (R&D) activity for new product launch, and increased government and private funding for improved safety and outcomes provided by SERD therapy. Also, the increased use of SERDs as combination therapy with other endocrine agents is expected to augment the market.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players operating in the global SERD therapeutics market include AstraZeneca, Plc, Novartis AG, Sanofi S.A, Hofmann-la Roche AG, G1 Therapeutics, Zentalis Pharmaceuticals, Zenopharm LLC, Radius Health, Eli Lilly and Company, Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd, InventisBio, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, HBT Labs, and Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various pipeline products, trends, and opportunities that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of endocrine therapies
• Distributors of endocrine therapies
• Suppliers of endocrine therapies
• CROs of endocrine therapies
• Research, hospitals, and academic institutions
How can market intelligence on SERD therapeutics add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Aid in analyzing the pipeline of products
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go-to market strategies for the different product categories
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio based on unmet needs
• Help in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the specification
• Help in understanding the clinical trial landscape.
• Help to adjust the pricing of upcoming products
• Assist in exploring the newer applications
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies Take Strategic Decisions
• What is SERD therapy?
• How did the SERD therapy market evolve, and what is its scope in the future?
• What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global SERD therapeutics market?
• What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain this market?
• What is the impact of generics on branded therapy?
• What is the impact of COVID-19 on this market?
• What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of products to be used in breast cancer treatment?
• How is SERD therapy being utilized for the treatment of postmenopausal women with breast cancer?
• What was the market size of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global SERD therapeutics market in 2019?
• How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2020-2030?
• What will be the growth rate of the SERD therapeutics market during the forecast period?
• How will each segment of the global SERD therapeutics market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each segment by the end of 2030?
• Which product segment and application segment are expected to register the highest CAGR for the global SERD therapeutics market?
• What is the market size of the SERD therapeutics market in different countries of the world?
• Which geographical region is expected to contribute to the highest sales in the global SERD therapeutics market?
• What is the regulatory framework for the SERD therapeutics market in different regions?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of the global SERD therapeutics market to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?