The global regenerative medicines market is projected to reach $87.03 billion by 2030, according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 13.99% from 2020 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of the regenerative medicines market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 230 products and services present in the market
• Over 50 brands
• More than 350 pipeline products
• Market share analysis for more than eight product segments
• Application information on more than six extensively employed applications
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of more than 17 countries
• Study of data of more than 50 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 550+ products, services, and pipeline potential.
This report indicates increasing consolidation among healthcare juggernauts, a rising number of clinical trials for regenerative therapies, a favorable regulatory environment to accelerate approvals and market entry, and an increasing awareness for stem cell therapeutics are fueling the growth of the global regenerative medicines market.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the opportunities existing in the market, such as drug approvals and a strong pipeline of cell and gene therapies, multiple investments into building cGMP facilities, and innovations in regenerative medicine, among others.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include types of products and services, applications, and regions. The products and services segment and the region segments have been further sub-segmented to offer an in-depth analysis of the global regenerative medicines market.
The product and ecosystem analysis of the global market includes data analysis on the type of offerings available in the market. Pertaining to the market segmentation, the product segment is segmented broadly into tissue engineering products, stem cell products and services, and cell and gene therapy products. The tissue engineering segment has been further segmented into allogenic tissue, autologous tissue, xenogeneic tissue, synthetic tissue, and other tissue products. The stem cell products and services segment has been further segmented into stem cell services and stem cell therapeutics. Further, cell and gene therapy has been segmented into cell therapy and gene therapy. The cell therapy segment has also been segmented into CAR-T therapies and other cell therapies. The region segment has been analyzed pertaining to major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World.
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include AbbVie, Inc., Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Dendreon Pharmaceuticals LLC, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Mesoblast Ltd., Novartis International A.G., NuVasive, Inc., Organogenesis Holdings, Inc., Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, Vericel Corporation, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products and trends that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Pharmaceutical companies looking to enter the cell and gene therapy market
• Manufacturers of regenerative medicine products such as tissue engineering products, attempting to understand short-term and long-term trends expected to influence market demand
• CDMOs and CMOs who are actively participating in the manufacture and scale-up of cell and gene therapies, worldwide
• Cell and gene therapy innovators looking forward to creating synergies with CDMOs and CMOs
• Emerging cell and gene therapy innovators attempting to understand the competitive landscape of the industry
How can market intelligence on regenerative medicines add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product or service
• Offer go-to market access strategies
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of underlying technologies
• Help in analyzing specifications
• Aid in understanding the pipeline potential of emerging companies
• Gain holistic views pertaining to the regions and understand the market potential of the countries
• Support in analyzing the competitive landscape to gain an understanding of the business strategies incorporated by the companies
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities and their respective impacts on the global regenerative medicines market?
• What is the potential impact of advancement in therapeutics among emerging segments of the global regenerative medicines market?
• What is the current market demand along with future demand for the global regenerative medicines market?
• What are the key regulatory hurdles for industry players looking to enter this highly dynamic market?
• What are the key development strategies that are implemented by the major players in order to sustain the competitive market?
• How is each segments of the market expected to grow during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030 based on each segment? Following are the segments:
o Regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global regenerative medicines market? What is the expected market dominance for each of these leading players?
• Which emerging companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and what are their key strategies for sustainable growth in the global regenerative medicines market?
• How is the underlying cell and gene therapy segment pushing the boundaries of regenerative medicine across the world? What are the next-generation therapies within this segment?