The global radiofrequency-based devices market is projected to reach $11.22 billion by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 12.81% during the period between 2021 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of the global radiofrequency-based devices market extensively covers the following:
• Market data on the macroeconomic factors and diseases prevalence that are influencing the market
• Analysis of key products offered by market players covering more than 250 products (excluding Chinese company products)
• Pricing data for all the devices and components available
• Comparison analysis of radiofrequency technology with other ablation and aesthetic treatments
• Detailed market analysis of radiofrequency-based aesthetic products
• Detailed analysis of Chinese radiofrequency ablation and aesthetic devices manufacturers
• Market share analysis for more than 12 devices and components
• Market share analysis of end users on the country level
• In-depth research on the market share of leaders and emerging players
• Detailed patent trend analysis, including the CPC classification and key players
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of more than 20 countries
• Study of data of more than 120 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 250+ products.
This report indicates that the increasing number of geriatric population, the growing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures, and non-ablative procedures for aesthetic treatments, the rising prevalence of chronic disorders, and the clinical efficacy of radiofrequency-based devices, among others, are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as growth in emerging nations. The market in developing countries is expected to be propelled by the increasing capability of hospitals and other end users to install and maintain radiofrequency-based devices. Strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships, can be adopted by the market players for the development of new products and gain an additional customer base.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry trends that have a humungous influence in shaping the industry going forward. Some of these trends include the emergence of minimal invasiveness of the procedures, increasing awareness of patients toward radiofrequency-based devices, exploration of new applications, and several other key trends.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include end user and pricing analysis, types of products offered, technologies used, sources used, applications, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The end-user and pricing analysis of the global market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level of different devices and consumables (by brand), pricing analysis of preferred devices, accessories & components, and consumables.
To emphasize the emergence of the oncology segment over other segments under the application category of radiofrequency-based devices market in 2021 and 2030, Swati Sood, Lead Analyst, states, “The reason for highest market growth of oncology application segment can be attributed to the increase in adoption of radiofrequency ablation over traditional treatments such as chemotherapy, cryoablation, and photodynamic therapy (PTD), among others for the treatment of liver, kidney, lung, breast, thyroid, and pancreatic cancers. High efficacy and reduction in complications after tumor ablation will be the major factors leading to a rise in the adoption of radiofrequency-based devices.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, AngioDynamics, Inc., ALMA Lasers (Sisram Medical Ltd), ArtiCure, Inc., Avanos Medical, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Cutera, Inc., Medtronic plc, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Smith & Nephew, Stryker Corporation, Venus Concept, Inc., Bramsys Indústria e Comércio Ltda, BVM Medical Limited, and Diros Technology Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of radiofrequency-based devices
• Companies in the market of radiofrequency-based devices
• New market entrants in radiofrequency-based devices
How market intelligence on radiofrequency-based devices can add value to an organization’s decision-making process.
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go to market strategies for the different source type
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of technology (combinational modalities)
• Help in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the specification
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Assist in exploring the emerging applications of radiofrequency technology
• Assist in understanding the demand all over the globe
• Assist in analyzing emerging markets
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What are the key regulations abiding the development, commercialization, and clinical use of radiofrequency-based devices, across different regions?
• What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending their major share of research and development (R&D) investment?
• Who are the leading players holding significant dominance on the global radiofrequency-based devices market, currently?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of the global radiofrequency-based devices market, to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
• What is the current annual demand for radiofrequency-based devices across different regions and what is their growth potential in the forecast period?
• What is the current market potential of radiofrequency technology, and what are the factors deciding the growth potential of radiofrequency technology in the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of different product types in the radiofrequency-based devices market, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of different applications in the radiofrequency-based devices market, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
• Is the overall radiofrequency-based devices market expected to grow or contract in the future? Why?
• What are the similar technologies available in the market? How do the alternative technologies compare and impact global radiofrequency-based devices market?
• What are the major technological investments happening in the radiofrequency-based devices market by the key players?
• Which is the pricing analysis of the radiofrequency-based products and procedures?
• Which radiofrequency-based devices applications segment is growing and contracting, respectively? Why?
• What is the current and future market scenario of the global radiofrequency-based devices market?
• What are the different entities in the supply chain analyses for the radiofrequency-based devices market?