The global radio frequency-based aesthetic devices market is projected to reach $3,204.1 million by 2030, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 12.11% during the period 2021-2030.
The comprehensive study of the global radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market by CRI Report extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on the product type, application, sales channel, modality, technology, and end-user segments that are influencing the market
• More than ten key medical device companies present in the market
• Market share analysis for global radiofrequency-based aesthetic device companies
• Detailed global and regional market analysis, including the scrutiny of 22 key countries
Global Radiofrequency-Based Aesthetic Devices Market: Focus on Product Type, End User, Modality, Application, Technology, Sales Channel, COVID-19 Impact, Technology Landscape, and Over 22 Countries’ Data – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030
The use of radio frequency-based devices for aesthetic applications has been growing for the last ten years. These devices have been in the market for almost two decades, the first one of which got approved for commercial use in the early 2000s. Radiofrequency-based aesthetic treatments use both minimally and non-invasive devices. Radiofrequency-based aesthetic treatments primarily use two main technologies, namely, monopolar and bipolar. Many commercial devices nowadays are essentially combination systems using more than one technology and used for multiple applications. The trend of product launches and approvals indicates that key players in the market are pushing for multi-technology compatible devices as key differentiators. The global radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market is expected to benefit from growing competition among market players and the introduction of low-cost at-home devices as well. Companies selling at-home radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices reported strong growth in sales during the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic itself had less impact on the market, which has witnessed substantial recovery since the first lockdowns were implemented during the initial quarters of 2020. Nevertheless, key players have been quick to leverage the COVID-19 phase to focus on product launches, business expansions, and the improvement of their training modules. An increase in awareness toward alternatives to surgery and expansion of the end-user base will be crucial to the growth of the market.
Some of the key players operating in the market include Alma Lasers Ltd. (Sisram Med), Beco Medical Group, Cymedics, Cynosure, Inc., EndyMed, Ibramed, INDIBA S.A., Inmode Ltd., Lumenis Ltd., Lutronic, SharpLight Technologies Ltd., Syneron Medical Ltd. (Candela Corporation), Venus Concept Inc., Viora, and Ya-Man LTD.
Who should buy this report?
• Radiofrequency-based aesthetic device manufacturers
o The report provides detailed information on the market dynamics, opportunities, and the current and future impact of market trends.
o Cross-segmentation analysis has been provided for each region by key segments.
o Analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market has been provided, along with the corresponding trends that have been triggered.
o Detailed company profiles of some of the key players operating in the market have been provided.
o Segment and country-wise market forecast till 2030 has been provided.
o The reader has been provided with a detailed picture of the market landscape, along with the competition prevalent in the market.
• Healthcare facilities
o The report provides information on the end-user demand for radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices.
o A segment-wise forecast has been provided for each end-user segment.
How can market intelligence on the global radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market add value to a business’s decision-making process?
The report can benefit in the following ways:
• Aid in product development
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Aid in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Aid in understanding the growth potential of different radiofrequency modalities
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Provide insights on the key companies in the market
Key Questions Answered
• What are the key regulations governing the global radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market?
• What are the key technological developments that are expected to have a strong impact on the global radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market in the coming years?
• How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the growth of the global radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market?
• Who are the leading players holding a major share of the global radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market?
• How has the patent filing trend in the field of radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices grown over the years?
• What are the key factors that are expected to promote or restrain market growth?
• What are the expected scenarios in which the global radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market can grow in the future?
• What are the potential scenarios and effects of COVID-19 market recovery for the global radiofrequency-based aesthetic devices market?
• What is the most common sales channel, and how likely is it to dominate the market during the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of the different product types, and how is it expected to be modified during the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of the different modalities, and how is it expected to be modified during the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of the different applications, and how is it expected to be modified during the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of the different end users, and how is it expected to be modified during the forecast period?
• What is the current revenue contribution of the different technologies, and how is it expected to be modified during the forecast period?