The “Global Next-Generation Ultrasound Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast: 2021-2031,” is projected to reach $21.08 billion by 2031,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 9.3% during the period between 2021 and 2031.
The comprehensive study of global next-generation ultrasound systems market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 100 products present in the market
• Over 30 brands
• Market share analysis for more than 100 products
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 14 countries
• Study of data of more than 30 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and vendor analysis.
This report indicates that the increasing demand for quality ultrasound systems for the medical field, and availability of technologically advanced products in the field of 3D, 4D, and upcoming 5D ultrasound systems, and the increasing incidences of targeted diseases, government funding and R&D investments during COVID-19, and the rising healthcare expenditure are the major factors fuelling the market growth.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as advancements in 3D ultrasound, 4D ultrasound, and improving the ultrasound are some of the opportunities that can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry trends that have a humungous influence in shaping the industry going forward. Some of these trends include expanding applications of the ultrasound systems, teleoperated ultrasound systems, and several other key trends.
Data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include market share, and industry analysis, types of products offered, applications, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The industry analysis of the global market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level of different imaging modalities (by brand), regulatory scenario, and workflow. The study is majorly centered on the various applications, namely, general imaging, cardiology imaging, vascular imaging, obstetrics and gynecology imaging, lung imaging, urology imaging, orthopedics/musculoskeletal imaging, and other imaging, as well as product type, such as diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound systems.
To emphasize the dominance of the 2D ultrasound systems segment under the technology category of the next-generation ultrasound systems market in 2020 and 2031, Abdul Wahid, AVP, states, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of the 2D ultrasound segment can be attributed to its widespread use in almost all therapeutic applications related to the ultrasound market, processing speed, availability and cost of the 2D ultrasounds. It is anticipated that the consistent growth in the number of ultrasound examinations for early diagnosis, examination of the fetus, and lung scans during the novel coronavirus pandemic will be another reason for the segment to witness significant growth in the coming years.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include BK Medical ApS (Analogic Corporation), Butterfly Network Inc., Canon Inc., Clarius Mobile Health, Esaote SpA, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, Healcerion Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Hologic Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Shimadzu Corporation, and Siemens Healthineers AG, among others.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of next-generation ultrasound system or ultrasound system solution providers
• Companies in software/platform development market of ultrasound systems market
How can market intelligence on next-generation ultrasound systems add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go to market strategies for the different ultrasound technology types
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis application and workflow
• Aid in understanding the end user requirement
• Assist in exploring the newer application
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What is the current scenario of the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?
• What is the total market size and forecast (until 2031) for the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?
• What is the addressable market size and forecast based on region?
• What are the key market dynamics (drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities) for the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?
• What is the impact of different macroeconomic factors on the dynamics of the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?
• How would trends impacting the dynamics of the market evolve during the forecast period?
• What are the hidden factors that are driving the global next-generation ultrasound systems market through the iceberg analysis?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by the leading players of the global next-generation ultrasound systems market to sustain the competition?
• What are the market shares of key competitors in the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?
• What will be the revenue growth rate witnessed by each key player in the forecast period?
• What is the scale of impact on the dynamics of the market due to strategic decisions made by leading players in the market?
• What has been the funding scenario in the global next-generation ultrasound systems market from 2016-2019?
• What are the average selling prices of the next-generation ultrasound systems?
• What are the regulations impacting the global next-generation ultrasound systems market across different regions?
• What are the business models of key competitors in the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?
• What is the current brand value of key competitors in the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?
• What is the current total market size and forecast for different application categories available in the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?
• What are the current trends associated with each application category?
• Which application category is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period?
• What is the current total market size and forecast for the global next-generation ultrasound systems market across different regions?
• What are the forward-looking trends associated with each region?
• What is the role of each company in the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?
• What is the revenue generated through the sales of next-generation ultrasound systems by each company?
• What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for each company in the global next-generation ultrasound systems market?