According to a new market intelligence report titled “Global Next-Generation Display Materials Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2026”, the global next-generation display materials market is expected to reach $182.83 billion by 2026. The growth of the market can be attributed to the adoption of organic light-emitting diode (OLED) technology in the display industry.
According to Aryan Akshya, Analyst, “There has been significant developments in the display industry in recent years. Many manufacturers have moved away from the well-established market of thin-film transistors – liquid crystal diode (TFT-LCD) and are heavily investing in new display technologies such as OLED, micro-LED, and mini-LED. Due to this, the market for LCD is dropping and is rapidly being replaced by the mentioned technologies. Display giants like Samsung and LG have already halted the production of LCD and introduced OLED in their upcoming display for televisions and smartphones.”
Who stands to gain from this report?
• Display Manufacturers
• Material Providers
What can they find in this report?
• Key trends impacting the display materials industry, along with information on new technologies that the suppliers are adopting
• How the market of display materials market is expected to shape over the five years (2021 – 2026) across different regions and countries
• Detailed insights and information of key companies operating in this market; these insights include their growth strategies, their strengths, and weaknesses, as well as how they compare against each other at a global, regional, and country-level
What is the use of this report?
• Driving a successful growth strategy – Helps understand those markets where the demand for next-generation display materials is expected to rise.
• Driving a successful product strategy – Helps understand products that must be targeted if display manufacturers intend to capitalize on the next-generation display revolution?
• Drive a successful competitive strategy – Helps understand which players are the competition and how they can collaborate with leading players across various regions to expand the company’s footprint.
Some key questions answered in this report are:
• Why are next-generation display materials a requirement in the market? How have the display materials evolved over the years?
• Which type of display material and application are expected to dominate the market between 2021-2026?
• What are the driving and restraining factors affecting the global next-generation display materials market?
• How are the future trends expected to impact the global next-generation display materials market in the coming years?
• What are the opportunities for players in the global next-generation display materials market?
• How is the growing display market interconnected with the consumption of next-generation display materials?
• What are the applications and corresponding end-use industries driving the demand for next-generation display materials?
• Which region and country are major consumers of the next-generation display materials?
• Which country/region is going to emerge as a potential revenue-generating pocket during the forecast period, 2021-2026?
• What are the business strategies adopted by major players in the global next-generation display materials market?
• How has COVID-19 impacted the next-generation display materials business across the supply chain globally?
This report is a good compilation of research on 15 players in the next-generation display materials market. It draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market experts, and vendors.
The companies profiled in the report are Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., Toray Industries, Inc., Samsung SDI Co., Universal Display Corporation, Novaled, Nanosys, Nanoco Group PLC, Doosan Corporation, Quantum Materials Corporation, PPG Industries, Inc., DuPont Inc., Sharp Corporation, JBD Inc., eLux, Inc., Plessey Semiconductors, and Optovate Limited.