The “Global Minimally Invasive Gastrointestinal Surgical Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast: 2021-2031,” is projected to reach $10.4 billion by 2031, according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 6.8% during the period between 2021 and 2031.
The comprehensive study of global minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgical systems market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 200 products present in the market
• Over 50 brands
• Market share analysis for more than 20 products
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 12 countries
• Study of data of more than 50 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a product dashboard of 100+ products.
This report indicates that as the rising healthcare expenditures, growth in GI surgical procedures, advantages of MIS over conventional ones, availability of technological advanced products, and the increasing incidences of chronic health conditions have driven the growth of minimally invasive GI surgical market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as engagement in mergers and acquisitions to diversify endoscopic portfolio, investment in regional expansion, development of long distance teleoperated surgical robotic system, and development of autonomous surgical robotic system are some of the opportunities that can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry trends that have a humungous influence in shaping the industry going forward. Some of these trends include the collaboration of the leading conventional technologies manufacturers with other players in the GI surgical systems to leverage the expertise, exploration of new applications, and several other key trends.
Data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include market share, and industry analysis, types of products offered, end user, surgery type, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The industry analysis of the global market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level of different product types (by brand), regulatory scenario, and surgery types. The study is majorly centered on the various surgery types, namely Adrenalectomy, Appendectomy, Bariatric Surgery, Cholecystectomy, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Foregut Surgery, Hernia Repair, pulmonology, and cardiology, among others, as well as product type, such as hardware and various software categories.
To emphasize on the minimally invasive GI surgical systems market in 2021 and 2031, Abdul Wahid, AVP, states, “The surgical robotics segment in the minimally invasive GI surgical systems market accounted for 24.4% share of the global market size and will grow with a CAGR of 9.2%. The surgical robotics segment has become a fast-evolving segment in the healthcare field owing to the repetitive procedures or steps like suturing, and increased adoption of novel technologies for surgical applications.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Ambu A/S, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Conmed Corporation, Cook Medical Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Medtronic plc, Karl Storz SE & Co. KG, Stryker Corporation, Schölly Fiberoptic GmbH, Xenocor Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Pentax Medical (Hoya Corporation), Richard Wolf GmbH, and TransEnterix, Inc, among others.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
How can market intelligence on minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgical systems add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go to market strategies for the different imaging modality types
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis application and workflow
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Assist in exploring the newer application
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• What is the current market size and future potential of these products?
• What is the current market share and growth share of the different products in the market?
• What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgical systems?
• What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgical systems market?
• What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market?
• Which technology is being researched and worked upon to improve the gastrointestinal surgical systems?
• Who are the leading players dominating the global minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgical systems market?
• What are the key development and strategies incorporated by the players of global minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgical systems market, to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
• Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities, by players of the global minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgical systems market?
• How advanced technologies such as surgical robotics is gaining traction in terms of market share in in gastrointestinal space?