The global liquid handling systems market is projected to reach $7.13 billion by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 7.43% during the period 2021-2031.
The comprehensive study of the global liquid handling systems market by CRI Report extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 1000 products present in the market
• Pricing data for products and procedures
• Over 250 brands were evaluated
• Market share analysis for more than 20 product categories
• End-user preference data for over 50 end users
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of more than 15 countries
• Data study of more than 16 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 1000+ products.
CRI Report study indicates that the growing demand for generic and over the counter (OTC) drugs, high demand for high-throughput screening, shifting focus toward automated systems more precision and lower turnaround time, and growing pipeline for novel therapeutics are the major factors driving the growth of the liquid handling systems market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as investment opportunities in emerging nations and collaboration between suppliers and end-users of automated liquid handling systems.
The market intelligence by CRI Report additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry trends that have a humungous influence in shaping the industry going forward. Some of these trends include the emergence of robotics and automation among the liquid handling systems market for various applications, increasing production capacity of pharma manufacturing units to meet the high demands attributed to the COVID-19 pandemic, rising focus on research and developments in research labs, and several other key trends.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include products, applications, and end-users. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments to compile an in-depth study.
Peristaltic Pumps Market By Type (Hose Pumps and Tube Pumps); By End-User (Water & Wastewater Treatment, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Chemical Processing, and Others); and Region – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2014 – 2019 and Forecasts to 2030
The penetration analysis of the application segment of the global liquid handling systems market includes data analysis on the satisfaction level of information available automated systems, semi-automated systems, pipettes, and consumables that are used for various applications in the biopharmaceuticals industry. The study is majorly centered on the applications such as drug discovery, life sciences research, and diagnostics. The drug discovery segment is further categorized into serial dilution, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) setup, plate replication, plate reformatting, high-throughput screening, cell culture, array printing, whole genome amplification, high-density array printing, and others. The life sciences research segment is sub-divided into genomics, protein analysis, cell and tissue analysis, and others. The diagnostics segment is further divided into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), sample preparation, liquid dispensing/dilution, cell-based assays, sequencing (PCR/NGS), and other applications.
To emphasize the dominance of automated liquid handling systems over the use of manual equipment in drug discovery and diagnostics, Arif Kamal Khan, Senior Research Analyst, CRI Report, states, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of automated liquid handling systems over manual systems can be attributed to reduced labor cost, low-risk of contamination in different experiment settings, fewer chances of spillage, high precision, and accuracy while dispensing the liquid sample, sample preparation, and storage. In addition, growing demands for the automated liquid system in the field of genomics and genetic testing, and in the field of drug discovery for developing a new entity novel therapeutics makes automated liquid handling systems the equipment of choice in research institutes, clinical research labs, biotech companies, pharmaceuticals companies, contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs), and contract research organizations (CROs) and is anticipated to boost the overall market of liquid handling systems during the forecast period of 2021-2031.”
Pipeline Safety Market By Component [Solutions (Pipeline Monitoring System, Secure Communication, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, SCADA for Pipelines, and ICS Security) and Services]; By Technology (SCADA Systems, Intruder Detection System, Industrial Control Systems Security, Video Surveillance & GIS Mapping and Pipeline Monitoring); By Vertical (Natural Gas, Crude Oil, Refined Products and Other); and Region – Global Analysis by Market Size, Share & Trends for 2014 – 2020 and Forecasts to 2030
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 25 leading companies, market participants, vendors, and OEMs.
The key suppliers include Danaher Corporation, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Analytik Jena AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Eppendorf AG, Tecan Group Ltd., Gardner Denver Medical, Lonza AG, Mettler-Toledo International Inc., Hamilton Company, PerkinElmer, Inc., Sartorius AG, Corning Incorporated, Gilson, and Qiagen, among others.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations by CRI Report also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, research institutes, drug discovery labs, diagnostics labs, life science research labs, genomic institutes, CDMOs and CROs.
• Companies, manufacturers, suppliers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of liquid handling systems.
How can market intelligence on liquid handling systems add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go-to market strategies for the different product type
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of technology
• Help in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the types
• Offer tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different labs
• Aid in understanding the end-user requirement
• Assist in exploring the newer procedures
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• What were the numbers for 2020 and what are the estimated and projected numbers for the global liquid handling systems market for 2031?
• What are the drivers, challenges, and opportunities that are influencing the dynamics of the market?
• What is the competition layout of the market?
• What are the parameters on which competition mapping is carried out in the study?
• Which key development strategies are being followed and implemented by major players to help them sustain in the market?
• What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global liquid handling systems market?
• Which leading players are currently dominating the market, and what is the expected future scenario?
• Which products/innovations/technologies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
• How can the changing dynamics of the market impact the market share of different players operating in the global liquid handling systems market?
• What are the strategic recommendations offered in the study?