The global hypersonic technology market is projected to reach $12.92 billion by 2031,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 8.45% during the period 2021-2031.
The comprehensive study of the global hypersonic technology market extensively covers the following:
• Detailed insights about hypersonic technology, including end user, type, and launch mode
• Country-level details on hypersonic technology programs
• Company profiling for 12 companies
• Latest developments in the hypersonic technology market
• Detailed global and country-level market analysis, including scrutiny of more than seven countries
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, and segmental analysis.
This report indicates that the increasing demand for hypersonic weapons, rising territorial conflicts, and growing defense spending are expected to fuel the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as increasing focus on superfast intercontinental travel, development of counter-hypersonic systems, and advancements in scramjet technology for hypersonic missiles.
The market intelligence report additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry trends that have a humungous influence in shaping the industry going forward. Some of these trends include the usage of advanced materials for developing hypersonic weapons.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include end-user, type, and launch-mode. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments to compile an in-depth study.
Anunay Sharma, Senior Research Analyst, states, “The change in dynamics of the industry including increasing demand of hypersonic weapons, rising territorial conflicts, and growing global defense spending are factors expected to propel the market of hypersonic technology in the future.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 12 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc., The Boeing Company, Brahmos Aerospace Pvt. Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Thales Group, General Dynamics Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Company, Saab AB, Dynetics Inc., SpaceX, and L3 Harris Technologies Inc.
How can the market intelligence on hypersonic technology add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aids in product development
• Helps in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offers go-to-market strategies for different types of hypersonic glide vehicles, hypersonic cruise missiles, and hypersonic space launch vehicles
• Supports in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of technology
• Aids in understanding the end-user requirement
• Assists in exploring the newer application
• Supports in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to Take Strategic Decisions
• What are the trends in the global hypersonic technology market across different countries?
• What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for hypersonic technology during the forecast period 2021-2031?
• What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global hypersonic technology market?
• What will be the total estimated revenue generation in the global hypersonic technology market by different end-user in 2021 and, what is the expected revenue for the forecast period?
• What will be the total estimated revenue generation in the global hypersonic technology market (by type) in 2021, and what is the expected revenue for the forecast period?
• What will be the total estimated revenue generation by the global hypersonic technology market across different countries (U.S., Russia, China, India, Australia, Japan, France, Germany, and Rest-of-the-World) in 2021, and what are the estimates for 2031?
• Who are the key players in the global hypersonic technology market, and what are the new strategies adopted by them to make a mark in the industry?
• What major opportunities do the hypersonic technology companies foresee in the next 10 years?