The global genomic data analysis and interpretation market is projected to reach $2.10 billion by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 10.21% between 2020 and 2030.
Global Genomic Data Analysis and Interpretation Market: Focus on Products, Genomic Platforms, Applications, End Users, Country Data (15 Countries), and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
The comprehensive study of the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• More than 150 products present in the market
• Over 30 brands evaluated
• Market share analysis for more than 20 product categories
• End-user preference data for over 50 end users
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 14 countries
• Study of data of more than 30 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and a visual dashboard of 150+ products.
This report indicates that decreasing cost of sequencing, global increase in cancer prevalence, and increasing number of population genomics initiative, among others, are fueling the growth of the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on the opportunities existing in the market, such as massive scope for the adoption of genomic data analysis software in the emerging nations and novel diagnostic applications, among others.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include types of products, genomic platforms, applications, end users, and regions. The application and the region segment have been further sub-segmented to offer an in-depth analysis of the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market.
The product and ecosystem analysis of the global market include data analysis on the satisfaction level of different pricing analysis of preferred software solutions. Pertaining to the market segmentation, the product segment is segmented into software and services. The services sub-segment under the product segment has been further classified as licenses and maintenance. The genomic platform segment has been segmented into next-generation sequencing (NGS), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), microarray, and other platforms. The application segment has been segmented into research and clinical. Research applications have been further segmented into the omics-data analysis, population genomics, annotation and gene expression, and other research applications. The omics-data analysis sub-segment has been further segmented into transcriptomics, microbiomics, proteomics, and others. Additionally, the clinical applications have been further segmented into oncology, rare diseases, infectious diseases, sexual and reproductive health, and other applications. Furthermore, the end user segment has been further segmented into research and academic institutions, biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies, hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, contract research organizations, forensic laboratories, and other end users.
Emphasizing the dominance of the North America region in the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market in 2020 and 2030. ” In North America, several emerging and legacy companies are focusing on expanding their respective genomic data analysis software portfolio and are actively involved in developing software new applications, particularly for clinical use. Moreover, a significant infusion of funds for conducting genomic research for enabling precision medicine coupled with a significant decrease in the cost of sequencing has massively promoted the adoption of robust genomic software solutions for data analysis by various end users, further supporting the market growth in the region.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include 10x Genomics, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., ASURAGEN INC., Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) Genomics Co., Ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., DNASTAR, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Golden Helix, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Inc., Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Partek Inc., QIAGEN N.V., SoftGenetics LLC, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products and trends that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Developers and manufacturers of robust genomics software solutions, operating in the field of genomics.
• Emerging companies in the field of genomic data analysis and interpretation to assess the market situation.
How can market intelligence on genomic data analysis and interpretation add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product (software) development
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new software
• Offer go to market access strategies
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of underlying genomic technologies
• Help in analyzing specifications
• Aid in understanding the end-user landscape
• Gain holistic views pertaining to the regions and understand the market potential of the countries.
• Support in analyzing the competitive landscape to gain an understanding of the business strategies incorporated by the companies
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies take Strategic Decisions
• How is genomic data analysis and interpretation revolutionizing the field of research and diagnostics?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market?
• How the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the genomic data analysis and interpretation landscape?
• What are the key development strategies which are being implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to genomics?
• What are the potential entry barriers expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter in a particular region?
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030, and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by each of the segments? Following are the segments:
o Product Type (Software and Services)
o Genomic Platform (NGS, PCR, Microarray, and Others)
o Application (Research and Clinical)
o End User (Research and Academic Institutions, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Corporate Research Organizations, Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories, Forensic Laboratories, and Others)
o Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World)
• What are the growth opportunities for the companies in the region of their operation?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global genomic data analysis and interpretation market? What is the expected market dominance for each of these leading players?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
• What are the current unmet needs that are being faced?