CRI Report has released a report titled “Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2019 – 2020 and Forecasts to 2030” which is anticipated to reach USD 15.7 billion by 2030. According to a study by CRI Report, the market is anticipated to portray a CAGR of 8.36 % between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, the global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds market is estimated to grow on the back of the following reasons. Growing demand for nutritious food, creative manufacturing methods, new technologies, and the emergence of agriculture development can be contributed to market growth. The demand for high-quality fruit and vegetables are anticipated to accelerate market share over the forecast timeframe as the seeds are the essential and crucial contribution for sustainable agriculture.
The market report on global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds market includes in-depth insights as:
- The estimated value of the market was USD 9.1 billion in the year 2020.
- Region-wise, the market in Asia Pacific, which held the largest market share of XX.X% in the year 2020, emerged as a key market for Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market.
- Based on family type, Solanaceous emerged as a key segment in the global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market.
- Based on Activity, outdoor emerged as a key segment in the global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market
- Key players are likely to focus on product innovations and expansion through mergers to retain their positions in developed markets.
“As the global population is increasing, vegetable demand is on the increase, since it is one of the essential nutrients sources. The growth of the market for Fruit and Vegetable Seeds in the global population is anticipated to accelerate. It has been reported that the number of people taking up agriculture increases. The growth of agriculture would fuel the growth of the market for Fruit and Vegetable Seeds..”, said a lead analyst at CRI Report.
Vegetable seed is a developing plant which is surrounded by a shell. After fertilization with pollen and a certain growth inside the mother plant, a seed is the product of the matured ovule. After fertilization and cultivation, the final vegetable is used in commercial vegetable production. Seeds are the main and essential cultivation requirements and seed demand is important to assess. Cultivation is an important part for the survival of life and the cultivation of crops. As the world’s demography is rising, there is a greater need for agriculture, as many people are helping with it.
Global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds is divided by family type into leafy, cucurbit vegetables, brassica, solanaceous vegetables, root & bulb. Potatoes, eggplant, tomato, capsicum, and chili are in the family of Solanaceae. According to the FAO, the highest vegetables produced in the world include tomatoes and potatoes. The key potato producers include nations such as China, India, and South Korea. Approximately 75 genera and two thousand plant species, shrubs, and small trees belong to the Solanaceae family. The seed and stem cutting can be used to produce Solanaceae. The process of cutting is used in the production of plants like shrubs. Botanically a fruit, tomato is a perennial plant cultivated in tropical climates. Tomatoes are prone to fungi that can interfere with plant growth.
Key Players in the Market
- Some of the key players operating in the global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds market are BASF SE (Germany), Bayer AG (Germany), Syngenta Group (Switzerland), KWS SAAT SE (Germany), Corteva Agriscience (US), Sakata Seed Corporation (Japan), Groupe Limagrain (France), Takii & Co Ltd (Japan), UPL (Advanta Seeds) (India), DLF (Denmark), Mayo (India), Longping Hitech (China), Enza Zaden (Netherlands), FMC Corporation (US), Vikima Seeds (Denmark), East-West Seeds (Thailand), Other Prominent Players.
Get Valuable Insights into Global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds Market
In the new report, CRI Report thrives to present an unbiased analysis of the global Fruit and Vegetable Seeds market that covers the historical demand data as well as the forecast figures for the period, i.e., 2021-2030. The study includes compelling insights into growth that is witnessed in the market. The market is segmented by activity into outdoor and indoor. The market is divided by family type into leafy, cucurbit vegetables, brassica, solanaceous vegetables, root & bulb. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East, and Africa.