The Global Eco-Friendly Bitumen Market is projected to reach $126,743.58 by 2025, according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 4.21% between 2020 and 2025.
Eco-friendly bitumen is an emerging trend in global construction industry which is expected to witness a substantial growth in coming years. The world is now moving toward sustainable environment goals, and hence every industry is making a move toward the emerging wave of sustainability. The global bitumen industry has also been witnessing several environmental concerns from the past few years, and as a result, the industry has now taken a step towards greener alternatives of bitumen. An eco-friendly bitumen is a type of bitumen that has environment friendly properties and is hence increasingly being adopted in the market.
The comprehensive study of the eco-friendly bitumen market extensively covers the following:
• The strategies taken by the key manufacturers and how they are going to transform the industry in the coming future
• The global market size of the eco-friendly bitumen market, analyzed and estimated keeping in consideration the COVID-19 impact, during the forecast period 2020-2025
• A detailed global and regional analysis of the eco-friendly bitumen market, including growth trends, driving forces, companies involved, and estimated eco-friendly bitumen market size with COVID-19 impact for around 13 countries.
Who should buy this report?
• Bitumen manufacturers and suppliers such as Iran Bitumen, Bitumen Suppliers Ltd, and Bitumix (Private) Limited, among others.
• Roadways and highways construction companies, such as Granite Construction Inc, The Lane Construction Corporation, and Kiewit Corporation, among others.
• Business organizations such as financial institutions, government agencies, and manufacturing industries
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, segmental analysis, and regional landscape. This report indicates that the growth in transportation construction activities is a significant factor driving the eco-friendly bitumen market growth. Furthermore, increasing adoption of green construction materials in roadways and highways construction is another factor that can drive product demand in the near future.
The study highlights the various drivers and challenges in the market while also giving insights regarding potential opportunities in global eco-friendly bitumen market.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different market segments have been analyzed minutely. The segments covered in the report scope include source, grades, and application of bitumen. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments to compile an in-depth study.
“In 2019, the eco-friendly bitumen market is dominated by construction applications. The growth is majorly influenced by escalating construction activities in emerging economies. Furthermore, increasing trend of green roads is gaining pace in European countries which can emerge as a major growth driver for eco-friendly bitumen market till the forecast time frame.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include American Gilsonite Company, Agarwal Industrial Corporation Limited, Avello Bioenergy, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Gilsonite CO., Jalnidhi Bitumen Specialties PVT. Ltd, and Royal Dutch Shell, among others.
The study also offers strategic reasoning for growth that can help organizations track various products, trends, and technologies expected to change the dynamics of the market. CRI report also offers bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
The global eco-friendly bitumen report can help:
• identify prominent indicators to adopt business growth strategies (such as product launch, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), partnerships, and expansions) to grow in the global eco-friendly bitumen market.
• analyze regulatory bodies of key regions in the eco-friendly bitumen market.
• analyze market share and position through global and regional market sizes in the eco-friendly bitumen market.
• scrutinize how COVID-19 impacted the market dynamics and the expected market recovery scenario
• identify the competitive strength of key players in the eco-friendly bitumen market based on evaluating their market coverage and market potential.
Insightful questions covered to enable companies to take strategic decisions
• What are the current trends in the global bitumen industry regarding sustainability?
• How has the global bitumen market been impacted by the introduction of eco-friendly bitumen?
• What is the growth prospect of bio-based bitumen in road construction?
• Can the future of the construction industry be bio-based?
• Which are the major patents filled in the market?
• What is the role of the government regarding environmental issues and safety that is changing the landscape of the eco-friendly bitumen industry?
• Which bitumen source is expected to lead the eco-friendly bitumen market by 2025?
• What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the market in 2019, and how is the market estimated to grow during the forecast period 2020-2025?
• How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2020-2025?
• What are the key developmental strategies that are implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
• What are the key growth regions in the eco-friendly bitumen market?
• What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the eco-friendly bitumen market?