The Global Digital Respiratory Devices Market is projected to reach $405.1 million by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 27.31% between 2021 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of the global digital respiratory devices market extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on product types
• More than 35 key products present in the market
• Market share analysis for the global digital respiratory devices Market and its indications.
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, end-user analysis, and COVID-19 impact on the market.
This report indicates that increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, increasing adoption of digital technology among individuals, and treatment satisfaction with inhaled therapy among individuals are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as expansion into the emerging markets and predicting future exacerbations, which can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
Additionally, the market intelligence report throws a spotlight on the porter’s five forces analysis, business model analysis, COVID-19 impact and market analysis by product type and indication for the global digital respiratory devices market.
To gain a holistic view of the market, data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely. These segments include products, indications, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
The product segment of the global market includes analysis of different types of products such as sensors and apps, and smart inhalers and nebulizers.
The indication segment of the global market includes analysis of different types of indications such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
To emphasize the impact of COVID-19 on the global digital respiratory devices market, “The digital respiratory devices market has witnessed a spike in synergistic activities during the COVID-19 pandemic. The accelerated growth rate in adoption is expected to be witnessed during 2021 as well. However, post-2021, growth rates are expected to normalize again. The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to give rise to a new start-up ecosystem in the field of digital respiratory devices. Thus, the major transformation that COVID-19 has brought about to digital respiratory devices in in terms of accelerated adoption rates.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include 3M Health Care Limited, Adherium Limited, Amiko Digital Health Limited, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Capsule Technologies, Cognita Labs, Cohero Health, Findair Sp. z. o. o, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Pneuma Respiratory, Propeller Health, Sensiron AG, and Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various key trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of digital respiratory devices including smart inhalers and nebulizers
• Providers of sensor-based technology which can be integrated with inhalers to form an integrated solution
• Developers of apps which can aid in integration, tracking, and connectivity
• Start-ups looking to venture into the field of digital and connected respiratory devices
• Manufacturers of conventional respiratory devices looking to venture into the field of digital respiratory devices
How can market intelligence on digital respiratory device add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Aid in understanding the key developments of the market
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio for digital respiratory solutions
• Aid in understanding market potential of different digital respiratory devices
• Aid in understanding digital respiratory devices penetration in different indications
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Insights on the key companies in the market
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• How pharmaceutical companies are capitalizing on the opportunity for connected inhalers to improve drug sales?
• What has been the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global digital respiratory devices market?
• What are the potential recovery scenarios of the market from the COVID-19 pandemic, and how can it impact the market forecast?
• How will the pharma industry evolve in terms of drug-based devices in the future?
• What are the potential business models in global digital respiratory devices market?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global digital respiratory devices market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the digital respiratory devices industry?
• What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global digital respiratory devices market in 2021?
• How is each segment of the global digital respiratory devices market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
• What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
• What is the market share of each of the companies in the global digital respiratory devices market and what are their contributions?