The Global CRISPR Gene Editing Market is projected to reach $10.82 billion by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 26.86% during the period between 2020 and 2030.
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• Currently over 1,100 products present in the market
• Clinical trial data for over 15 clinical trials
• Pricing data for over 1,000 products
• Evaluation of over 500 brands
• Market share analysis
• End-user preference data
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 15 countries
• Study of data of more than 20 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, and segmental analysis.
This report indicates that the increasing global geriatric population, prevalence of genetic disorders, and increased demand for gene therapeutics, that not only cure the chronic conditions completely but also improve the quality of life of the patients are the major factors anticipated to contribute to the growth of the global CRISPR gene editing market.
The study highlights various emerging opportunities, such as the introduction of CRISPR gene editing and its application in gene and cell therapy development of novel therapies for various chronic, and genetic disorders, and the scope of CRISPR gene editing agriculture, the clinical trial landscape of CRISPR gene editing in China, the U.S, and across the world, challenges in CRISPR gene editing: off target effects and delivery, and massive scope for adoption of CRISPR gene editing in emerging nations that can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
Data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include market by application, target antigen, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
To emphasize the dominance of the kits and enzymes segment of CRISPR products market segment in the product category of the CRISPR gene editing market in 2020 and 2030, Raviteja Palakurthy, Senior Research Analyst states, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of CRISPR products market segment can be attributed to the increasing global geriatric population, prevalence of genetic disorders, chronic conditions, rising focus on research and development (R&D) of novel gene therapies, increased government and private funding for improved safety and outcomes provided by the CRISPR gene editing products.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Abcam, Inc., Applied StemCell, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Cellecta, Inc., CRISPR Therapeutics AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GeneCopoeia, Inc., GeneScript Biotech Corporation, Horizon Discovery Group PLC, Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc., Merck KGaA, New England Biolabs, Inc., Origene Technologies, Inc., Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc., Synthego Corporation, System Biosciences LLC, ToolGen, Inc., and Takara Bio.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of CRISPR Gene Editing
• Distributors of CRISPR Gene Editing
• Suppliers of CRISPR Gene Editing
• CROs of CRISPR Gene Editing
• Research and Academic Institutions
How can market intelligence on CRISPR Gene Editing add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aids in product development
• Aids in analyzing the pipeline of products
• Helps in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offers go to market strategies for the different product categories
• Supports in diversifying the product portfolio based on unmet needs
• Helps in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the specification
• Helps in understanding the clinical trial landscape
• Helps to adjust the pricing of upcoming products
• Assists in exploring the newer applications
• Supports in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies Take Strategic Decisions
• What is CRISPR gene editing?
• What is the timeline for the development of CRISPR technology?
• How did the CRISPR gene editing market evolve, and what is its scope in the future?
• What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global CRISPR gene editing market?
• What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain this market?
• What is the patent landscape of this market? What will be the impact of patent expiry on this market?
• What is the impact of COVID-19 on this market?
• What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of CRISPR products/therapies?
• How is CRISPR gene editing being utilized for the development of therapeutics?
• How will the investments by public and private companies and government organizations affect the global CRISPR gene editing market?
• What was the market size of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global CRISPR gene editing market in 2019?
• How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2020-2030?
• What will be the growth rate of the CRISPR gene editing market during the forecast period?
• How will each of the segments of the global CRISPR gene editing market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
• Which product segment and application segment are expected to register the highest CAGR for the global CRISPR gene editing market?
• What are the major benefits of the implementation of CRISPR gene editing in different field of applications including biomedical research, agricultural research, industrial research, gene therapy, drug discovery, and diagnostics?
• What is the market size of the CRISPR gene editing market in different countries of the world?
• Which geographical region is expected to contribute to the highest sales of CRISPR gene editing market?
• What are the reimbursement scenario and regulatory structure for the CRISPR gene editing market in different regions?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of global CRISPR gene editing market to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?