Various technologies such as big data, augmented intelligence, multi-model data management, and artificial intelligence (AI), are being used for efficient data management. However, AI adoption is anticipated to be highest among all the data management technologies. For instance, according to a study conducted by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), titled, ‘The Rise of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Applications’, in 2020, the primary factor for wide AI adoption is the integration of human intelligence and artificial intelligence for enhancement of healthcare applications. Moreover, AI technology is anticipated to enhance the efficacy of clinician workflow, decision-making process, and administration workflow.
The global AI in healthcare market is anticipated to reach $35,892.2 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 24.40%, during the forecast period 2021-2030. Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, the market grew with a significant growth rate in 2020. The global lockdown and social distancing norms highlighted the importance of remote monitoring, telemedicine, and technology integration in the primary healthcare system, which accelerated the market growth in 2020.
Presently, AI adoption is high in few healthcare applications such as medical diagnosis and imaging, and data management. Moreover, AI adoption is being encouraged in telemedicine, remote monitoring and lifestyle management, and robot-assisted surgery.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
• Activ Surgical Inc.
• Atomwise, Inc.
• Babylon Health
• Butterfly Network, Inc.
• General Electric Company
• International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Nuance Communications, Inc.
• Nvidia Corporation
• Siemens Healthineers AG
• Viz.ai, Inc.
• Zebra Medical Vision Ltd
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the key regulations governing AI adoption in healthcare across various regions?
• Which start-ups received significant funding in 2020?
• What has been the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global AI in healthcare market?
• What is the anticipated futuristic impact of COVID-19 on AI adoption in the global healthcare market?
• What are the opportunities for AI healthcare startups in healthcare sector during the COVID-19 pandemic?
• Who are the leading players in global AI in healthcare market?
• What are the key business models prevalent in global AI in healthcare market?
• What type of products are anticipated to be launched during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What are the key market drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities for the market?
• What was the market size for the various product types in the global AI in healthcare market in 2020? How are the product types anticipated to grow during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What was the market size for various AI-enabled applications in healthcare in 2020? Which application is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2030?
• What was the market size of AI technologies, such as machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and computer vision in 2020? How are the technologies anticipated to grow during the forecast period, 2021-2030?
• Which region contributes the major share to the global AI in healthcare market? Which region holds significant growth potential during the forecast period 2021-2030?