The global agriculture technology-as-a-service market is projected to reach $3,089.8 million by 2025,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 22.91% between 2020 and 2025.
Agriculture Technology-as-a-Service Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Service Type (Software-as-a-Service, Equipment-as-a Service),Technology (Data Analytics, Guidance, Sensing, Variable Rate), Application (Yield Mapping, Soil Management, Crop Health), Pricing Models, Break-Even Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025
The comprehensive study of the global agriculture technology-as-a-service market extensively covers the following:
• A competitive benchmarking of 25 key players influencing the global agriculture technology-as-a-service market
• The global market size of the agriculture technology-as-a-service market – analyzed and estimated keeping in consideration with COVID-19 impact, during the forecast period 2020-2025.
• A detailed global and regional analysis of agriculture technology-as-a-service market, including growth trends, driving forces, companies involved, and estimated market size with COVID-19 impact for more than 15 countries
• A deeply descriptive analysis on various pricing models existing in the agriculture technology-as-a-service market
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, segmental analysis, and regional landscape.
This report indicates that factors such as increasing demand for global food production, economic need for precision agriculture, low capital investment for customers are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as the growth of the agriculture service economy, increasing investments in agriculture technology, rising trend of farming-as-a-service in India, which can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
The market intelligence additionally throws a spotlight on two key advanced solutions, i.e., agriculture drone-as-a-service and agriculture robot-as-a-service, that have a large influence in shaping the industry going forward. Moreover, the report highlights key government programs and initiative landscape and break-even analysis for the global agriculture technology-as-a-service market.
Data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include service type, applications, technologies, farm produce, and regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments to compile an in-depth study.
According to Arvind Pal, Lead Analyst, “By relieving the customers of ownership of agriculture technologies through the service model, the entire responsibility of ownership of assets relies on the service providers, leading to a higher cost of operations for them. Despite these additional costs, by adopting the Agriculture Technology-as-a-Service Model, service providers are expected to experience better customer retention and recurring revenue owing to the direct contact with their customers for constant feedback.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 40 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include AGCO Corporation, CLAAS Group, CNH Industrial N.V., Deere & Company, Kubota Corporation, Yanmar Co. Ltd., 365FarmNet GmbH, Agrivi, CropIn Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Fujitsu Limited, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Trimble Inc., Parrot SA, Pixhawk, Precision Hawk Inc., SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd., Harvest Automation Inc., Naio Technologies, Small Robot Company, Syngenta AG, Accenture plc, Airbus S.A.S, AT&T Inc., Ceres Imaging Inc., Hexagon Agriculture, Intertek Group plc, Nutrien AgSolutions Inc., Raven Industries Inc., SGS S.A., Taranis, Teejet Technologies, Topcon Corporation.
The study also offers strategic reasoning for growth that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Agriculture technology equipment and software companies such as Raven Industries, AgJunction, Teejet Technologies, Trimble Inc, Agrivi Inc., and 365FarmNet GmbH.
• Agriculture OEMs such as Deere & Company, CNH Industrial, AGCO Corporation, Kubota Corporation, Yanmar Co. Ltd., and CLAAS Group.
• Agriculture drone and robot companies such as Parrot SA, Pixhawk, Precision Hawk Inc., SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd., Harvest Automation Inc., Naio Technologies, and Small Robot Company.
• Other business organizations, such as financial institutions, government agencies, and research centers.
How can market intelligence on agriculture technology-as-a-service add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Identify prominent indicators to adopt business growth strategies (such as M&A, partnerships, expansions, etc.) to grow in the global agriculture technology-as-a-service market
• Evaluate key opportunities unlocked through investments and fundings conducted in the market
• Analyze market share and position through global and regional market sizes in the agriculture technology-as-a-service market, and also understands the global addressable market in the next five years
• Scrutinize how COVID-19 impacted the market dynamics and what is the expected market recovery scenario
• Identify the competitive strength of key players in the global agriculture technology-as-a-service market based on the evaluation of their market coverage and market potential
• Comprehend the applications and technology utilized by the key players in the market
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• What is the expected global agriculture technology-as-a-service market size in terms of value during the period 2020-2025?
• What is the expected future scenario and revenue generation by the different types of service, including software-as-a-service (SaaS) and equipment-as-a-service (EaaS)?
• What is the expected future scenario and revenue generation by different types of agriculture technologies offered as services, including data analytics and intelligence, guidance technology, sensing technology, and variable rate application technology, among others?
• What is the expected future scenario and revenue generation by the application segments for which agriculture technologies are offered as services, including yield mapping and monitoring, soil management, crop health management, and navigation and positioning, among others?
• Which region is the largest market for global agriculture technology-as-a-service market?
• What are the expected future scenario and the revenue generation by different regions and countries in the global agriculture technology-as-a-service market such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
• What is the competitive strength of the key players in the global agriculture technology-as-a-service market on the basis of the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
• What are the different pricing models available in the global agriculture technology-as-a-service market?
• How are the adoption scenario, related opportunities, and challenges associated with agriculture technology-as-a-service?
• What are the market dynamics of the global agriculture technology-as-a-service market, including market drivers, restraints, and opportunities?