CRI Report has released a report titled “Nanotechnology for Food Packaging Market – Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends for 2019 – 2020 and Forecasts to 2030” which is anticipated to reach USD 44.8 billion by 2030. According to a study by CRI Report, the market is anticipated to portray a CAGR of 13.6% between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, the Increased population demand for food is increasing. This is one of the main reasons for the need for agricultural productivity improvement techniques. Nano-products such as nano fertilizers and nano-pesticides in agriculture are focused on reducing chemical propagation, limiting nutritional losses in fertilizer, and enhancing yields by pesticide management and nutrient management. Therefore nanotechnology can be improved with new nanotools in agriculture. The increasing need for optimal crop production with scarce funds gives it tremendous popularity among farmers.
The market report on global Nanotechnology for Food Packaging market includes in-depth insights as:
- The estimated value of the market was USD 31 billion in the year 2020.
- Region-wise, the market in Asia Pacific, which held the largest market share of XX.X% in the year 2020, emerged as a key market for Nanotechnology for Food Packaging Market.
- Based on technology, active packaging emerged as a key segment in the global Nanotechnology for Food Packaging Market.
- Based on application, food and beverages emerged as a key segment in the global Nanotechnology for Food Packaging Market
- Key players are likely to focus on product innovations and expansion through mergers to retain their positions in developed markets.
“People around the world have become increasingly concerned about health and are aware of health-related issues. The use of clean label products is being increased. The demand for new food processing techniques to improve and maintain F&B products’ quality and nutritional value is growing. This boosts the growth of the world market for food nanotechnology.”, said a lead analyst at CRI Report.
The nanotechnology sectors are crucial advanced techniques that enable food, medicine, and agriculture to contribute, develop, and to have sustainable impacts. Nanomaterials can produce healthy, safe, and high-quality functional food, which is perishable or semi-perishable in nature, qualitatively or quantitatively. Nanotechnology is superior to traditional technologies for food processing with higher food shelf life, contamination prevention, and food quality improvement. Nanotechnology applications will improve the bioavailability and taste of nanomaterial, texture, and uniformity of food, achieved by modifying particle size, possible cluster formation, and the surface load of nanomaterials.
Global Nanotechnology for Food Packaging market is segmented by Technology into Active Packaging, Intelligent & Smart Packaging, and Controlled Release Packaging. Active packaging was the biggest share in 2020 and in 2020 was estimated at USD XXXX billion. Nanoparticles are used in active nano-enabled containers to barrier external influence. Oxygen scavengers vapor removers, CO2 manufacturers, ethylene removers, and ethanol releasing systems are some of the techniques. This technology is expected to meet the high demands of the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Key Players in the Market
- Some of the key players operating in the global Nanotechnology for Food Packaging market are BASF SE, Danaflex Nano LLC, Amcor Limited, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC, Sonoco Products Co., Honeywell International Inc., Bemis Company Inc., Avery Dennison, Tetra Pak International S.A., Sealed Air, PPG Industries, Inc., Sidel, DuPont Teijin Films, Klöckner Pentaplast, and Innovia Films., Other Prominent Players.
Get Valuable Insights into Global Nanotechnology for Food Packaging Market
In the new report, CRI Report thrives to present an unbiased analysis of the global Nanotechnology for Food Packaging market that covers the historical demand data as well as the forecast figures for the period, i.e., 2021-2030. The study includes compelling insights into growth that is witnessed in the market. The market is segmented by Technology into Active Packaging, Intelligent & Smart Packaging, and Controlled Release Packaging. By application, market is segmented into Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, and Personal Care & Cosmetics. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East, and Africa.