The global ENT devices market is projected to reach $25,127.7 million by 2030, reveals the premium market intelligence study by Our Research Team. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 6.12% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
The comprehensive study of the global ENT devices market by Our Research Team extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on the procedure type, product type, and end-user segments that are influencing the market
• More than 30 key ENT devices companies offering ENT devices present in the market
• Market share analysis for global ENT devices companies
• Detailed global and regional market analysis, including the scrutiny of 14 key countries
• Country-wise analysis and forecast for various product types and end users
• Impact on the adoption of ENT devices due to the COVID-19 pandemic
To emphasize the potential of ENT devices, Swati Sood, Lead Analyst– Our Research Team, states, “The pandemic had moderate-low impact on the global ENT devices market. During the lockdown period in 2020, the companies witnessed a considerable decline in their revenue as the non-elective procedures, and routine appointments were ceased. Nonetheless, as the global lockdown was lifted and the surgeries resumed, the market grew considerably. Furthermore, the high adoption of telehealth in ENT specialty was also a major impact of the pandemic on the global ENT devices market.
Key Companies Operating in the Market
Some of the key players operating in the market include Ambu A/S, Atos Medical Ab, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cochlear Limited, Demant A/S, Eckert & Ziegler AG, HOYA Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Smith & Nephew Plc, Sonova Holding AG, and Stryker Corporation
Who should buy this report?
Assuming that the reader is a manufacturer of ENT devices, they will be able to do the following:
• Understand their position as compared to some of the key players in the market
• Stay updated with novel technology integration, features, and the latest developments in the market
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the adoption of ENT devices and the entry barriers as a result of it
• Identify some of the key players in the market and understand their valuable contribution
How can market intelligence on the global ENT devices market add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
The report can benefit in the following ways:
• Aid in product development
• Aid in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Aid in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Aid in understanding the growth potential of different products
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Provide competitive benchmarking of the key companies
Key Questions Answered
• What are the key trends that have a strong influence on the global ENT devices market? How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the growth of the ENT devices market?
• What are the key development strategies which are implemented by the key players to maintain and capture market share?
• How does the patent landscape of ENT devices look like?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global ENT devices market?
• Which leading companies are dominating the global ENT devices market?
• What are the regulations about the global ENT devices market? What are the initiatives implemented by different government bodies to reduce the cancer rate?
• What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global ENT devices market?
• How is each segment of the global ENT devices market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the expected revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
• Which region carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for the ENT devices market?
Buy the report: ENT Devices Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Procedure, End User, Product Type, and Country-Wise Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030