The global industrial microbiology market is projected to reach $13.18 billion by 2030,according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 8.36% between 2020 and 2030.
The comprehensive study of global Industrial Microbiology extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
• Over 1,100 products present in the market currently
• Patent Analysis Data
• Pricing data for over 1,000 products
• Evaluation of over 500 brands
• Market share analysis
• End User preference data
• Detailed global and regional market share analysis, including the scrutiny of more than 13 countries
• Study of data of more than 15 companies
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, opportunities, market restraining factors, competition mapping, and segmental analysis.
This report indicates that the growing research in the field of industrial microbiology, increasing awareness among lab researchers and scientists about new strains of microorganisms, rise in preference toward consumer products, increase in research and development activities as well as strategic collaborations in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and use of rapid sterility testing methods for pathogen detection in food and beverages industry are the major factors anticipated to contribute to the growth of the global industrial microbiology market.
The study highlights various emerging opportunities, such as growing application of industrial microbiology in wastewater treatment and environment monitoring, development of new equipment and systems for sterilization and improved production, scope of industrial microbiology in the biopharmaceutical industry, regulatory and environmental agencies, and research institutions, patent landscape of industrial microbiology across the globe, use of industrial microbiology strategies for commercial quality assurance provision, and massive scope for adoption of industrial microbiology in emerging nations that can be leveraged by players operating in the market, and new challenges in the global industrial microbiology market.
Data from different segments of the market has been analyzed minutely to gain a holistic view of the market. These segments include market by product, by application, by end user, and by regions. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
To emphasize the dominance of the consumable segment in the product category of the industrial microbiology market in 2020 and 2030, Arif Kamal Khan, Senior Research Analyst, states, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of consumable market segment can be attributed to the increasing use of lab supplies such as culture media, broths, reagents and supplements, and plasticware to develop an improved variety of packaged foods, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and construction materials, use of genetically modified strains for large-scale production, rising focus of the key players on research and development (R&D) activity for new product launch, and increased government and private funding for improved safety and outcomes while implanting industrial microbiology strategies in production.”
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 20 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players operating in the global industrial microbiology include 3M Company, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., BioMérieux SA, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, HiMedia Laboratories, Hy Laboratories Ltd, Merck KGaA, Novamed, QIAGEN N.V., Sartorius AG, Solenis, Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations in tracking various products, trends, and technologies that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers of industrial microbiology
• Distributors of industrial microbiology
• Suppliers of industrial microbiology
• CROs of industrial microbiology
• Research and academic institutions
How can market intelligence on Industrial Microbiology add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Aid in analyzing the pipeline of products
• Help in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Offer go-to market strategies for the different product categories
• Support in diversifying the product portfolio based on unmet needs
• Help in analyzing technological substitutes and compare the specification
• Help in understanding the patent landscape.
• Help to adjust the pricing of upcoming products
• Assist in exploring the newer applications
• Support in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies Take Strategic Decisions
• What is industrial microbiology?
• How did the industrial microbiology market evolve, and what is its scope in the future?
• What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global industrial microbiology market?
• What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain this market?
• What is the patent landscape of this market? What will be the impact of patent expiry on this market?
• What is the impact of COVID-19 on this market?
• What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of products to be used in industrial microbiology?
• How is industrial microbiology being utilized for the development of therapeutics?
• How will the investments by public and private companies and government organizations affect the global industrial microbiology market?
• What was the market size of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global industrial microbiology market in 2019?
• How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2020-2030?
• What will be the growth rate of the industrial microbiology market during the forecast period?
• How will each of the segments of the global industrial microbiology market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
• Which product segment and application segment are expected to register the highest CAGR for the global industrial microbiology market?
• What are the major benefits of the implementation of industrial microbiology strategies in different field of applications including pharmaceutical industry, food and beverage industry, cosmetic industry, water industry, biotechnology Industry and other industry?
• What is the market size of the industrial microbiology market in different countries of the world?
• Which geographical region is expected to contribute to the highest sales of industrial microbiology market?
• What are the regulatory and biosafety framework for the industrial microbiology market in different regions?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of global industrial microbiology market to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?