The Ethylene Absorber Market is projected to reach $56.59 Billion by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by CRI Report. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 21.89% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2031.
Ethylene absorbers for produce packaging are gaining popularity. Ethylene absorbers are especially beneficial in produce warehouses, where ethylene gas, a natural plant growth regulator, can accumulate quickly. High levels of ethylene in storage can cause a faster rate of respiration and, as a result, senescence. The use of ethylene absorbers can dramatically improve shelf life, resulting in less waste in the supply chain and cost savings for suppliers and retailers.
USP of the Report
• A dedicated section focusing on the start-up landscape, value-chain, patent analysis, technology roadmap, product benchmarking, and market share matrix of the ethylene absorber market.
• Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 17 players offering a holistic view of the global ethylene absorber landscape.
• Competitive benchmarking scenario based on various regions has also been covered in this report.
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of ethylene absorber at the region and country level granularity by application, end-user, chemical and product segments
• Serviceable addressable market and demand analysis of regions, countries, products, applications, chemicals and end-user segments have been incorporated within the report.
According to this report, “The market potential of the ethylene absorber market is expected to reach new heights due to the increasing adoption rates within the market segment. Furthermore, consumer needs are shifting towards active and intelligent packaging, since ethylene absorbers, a part of active packaging, increase the shelf life of ethylene absorbers, the consumers have shown high adoption rates of ethylene absorber products. Hence, the market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period 2020-2031.”
Players analyzed and profiled in the study involve raw material manufacturers and finished product producers that capture maximum share in the global ethylene absorber market. Moreover, a detailed competitive benchmarking of the players operating in the global ethylene absorber market has been done that will help the reader to understand how players stack against each other, presenting a clear market landscape.
Additionally, comprehensive competitive strategies such as partnerships, agreements and collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions are expected to aid the reader in understanding the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
Key companies operating in the market include Greenkeeper Iberia, Symphony Environmental Ltd, BioXTEND Inc., Bee Chems, Sercalia S.L., Lipmen CO., Ltd., SECCO INTERNATIONAL GROUP, DeltaTrak, Ethylene Control Inc., Bioconservacion, S.A., Dongguan Dingxing Industry Co., Ltd, Sancopack, Keep-it-Fresh, Praxas, Isolcell S.p.A., Hazel Technologies, Inc., and Agrofresh, Inc
Market Segmentation of Ethylene Absorber Market
• Application: The ethylene absorber market has been segmented based on application, including controlled atmosphere storage, ripening rooms, transportation/shipping and, residential. Transportation/shipping application is expected to be the front runner in the global ethylene absorber market due to the rapid growth in demand of fruits, vegetables and flowers. Since this produce is generally indigenous, the shipping and transportation distance is increased. Thus, the demand of ethylene absorbers within is boosted.
• Product: The ethylene absorber market has been segmented based on product, including anti-ethylene bag, ethylene filter, ethylene sachet, ethylene sheet, ethylene pad, environmental control system, and others. Ethylene environmental control systems are expected to hold the lion’s share in the product segment of ethylene absorbers market due to higher price of the product coupled with increased efficiencies along with capability to be used in the transportation/shipping, ripening rooms as well as cold storage segments. This allows the product a greater market potential as compared to other ethylene absorber products.
• Region: The ethylene absorber market has been segmented based on region including North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. South America is expected to account for the highest share of the global ethylene absorber market, owing to a significant number of companies establishing their manufacturing and packaging sites in the region, production of fruits and flowers such as bananas, kiwifruits and avocados, among others and longer transportation routes from the region to the other regions.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• Why are ethylene absorbers a requirement in the market? How has the ethylene absorbers market evolved over the years?
• Which type of ethylene absorbers is anticipated to dominate the market in the next 10 years (2021-2031)?
• What are the driving and restraining factors affecting the global ethylene absorbers market?
• How are the future trends expected to impact the ethylene absorbers market in the coming years?
• What are the opportunities for players in the global ethylene absorbers market?
• How is the demand for the ethylene absorbers market expected to change with the stringent regulatory landscape?
• What are the applications and corresponding end-use industries driving the demand for ethylene absorbers?
• Which region and which country are the major consumers of the ethylene absorbers market?
• Which country/region is going to emerge as a potential revenue-generating pocket for the ethylene absorbers market during the forecast period 2021-2031?
• What are the strategies adopted by major players in the ethylene absorbers market?
• Which end-user industry is expected to dominate the ethylene absorbers market by 2031?
• How are the prices of products going to behave in the next ten years, and what is their impact on the ethylene absorbers market?
• How has COVID-19 impacted the ethylene absorbers business across the supply chain globally?
• Which key organizations across various countries are involved in research and development for ethylene absorbers products?
• How is the demand-supply curve for ethylene absorbers going to shift over the years (2021-2031)?
• What are customer attributes across various countries for ethylene absorbers product adoption?
• How is the adoption of ethylene absorbers expected to impact the profit and operation of the end-user industries?
• How is the sales channel of ethylene absorbers projected to evolve over the forecast period?