on-board charger market
The global on-board charger market is estimated to reach $43.94 billion in 2032, reveals the premium market intelligence study by Our Research Team. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 29.54% during the forecast period 2022-2032.
Increasing demand for electric vehicles around the globe is expected to push the global on-board charger market substantially. Plug-in hybrid and battery electric vehicles must have an on-board charger for charging the battery. Government initiatives and emission standards are driving the adoption of electric vehicles, contributing to the growth of the global on-board charger market. As the market is in a growing phase, there will be a drastic increase in research and development activities within the forecast period.
• Extensive competitive benchmarking of the top nine players (on-board charger manufacturers) has been done to offer a holistic view of the on-board charger market landscape
• 15 company profiles, including on-board charger manufacturers and component/subsystem suppliers
• Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments, and regional spread
According to Dhrubajyoti Narayan, Lead Analyst, Our Research Team, “It is expected that the market will continue to evolve rapidly in the forecast period. Innovative solutions are being developed, and new products are being launched in the market. Moreover, the market’s growth is assisted by collaborations and product launches. Increasing electric vehicle fleets are expected to drive aftermarket sales of on-board chargers. The significant demand for electric vehicles has made China the world’s largest market for on-board chargers.”
Key Companies Operating in The Market
Key players in the global on-board charger market analyzed and profiled in the study involve on-board charger-based product manufacturers and component/subsystem suppliers. Moreover, a detailed competitive benchmarking of the players operating in the global on-board charger market has been done to help the reader understand how players stack against each other, presenting a clear market landscape. Additionally, comprehensive competitive strategies such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations will aid the reader in understanding the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
The global on-board charger market comprise players such as Meta System S.p.A., Robert Bosch GmbH, BorgWarner Inc., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Lear Corp., Ficosa Internacional SA, BRUSA Elektronik AG, YAZAKI Corporation, KOSTAL Automobil Elektrik GmbH & Co. KG, Texas Instruments Incorporated, STMicroelectronics, Analog Devices, Inc., Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, Infineon Technologies AG, and Wolfspeed, Inc.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• How is the on-board charger market evolving with new technologies and products in the global ecosystem?
• What are the views of key industry participants within the on-board charger manufacturing companies operating in the space with respect to the latest trends and developments pertinent to on-board chargers?
• What are the key development strategies deployed by the key players to sustain in the market, and what are some of the initiatives taken by new entrants within this ecosystem?
• Which regions and countries are most effectively utilizing on-board chargers for EVs?
• Which are the key manufacturers by region and country in the on-board charger market?