Cognitive Electronic Warfare System Market Overview
The demand for new technologically advanced electronic warfare systems is increasing continuously around the world. The major factors driving this demand include the replacement of obsolete systems, a need to counter new threats, and improved electronic warfare systems with cognitive capabilities. In the present generation, the most accepted technology used in the field of electronic warfare is the adaptive electronic warfare system.
Adaptive electronic warfare system selects its action from a pre-programed electronic attack whenever a change in the surroundings is recognized. Adaptive electronic warfare systems can be used to manipulate or disable enemy’s radars by a process called radar jamming and deception.
Radar jamming and deception involve saturating the enemy radar with wrong information. It operates with a feedback mechanism between the transmitter and receiver independent of the environment. However, an adaptive electronic warfare system is ineffective against a new or unknown threat.
Furthermore, radar technology and military communications have achieved unparalleled levels of sophistication that are no longer predictable. This has given rise to a technologically advanced electronic warfare system termed as cognitive electronic warfare system, which encircles all the techniques that can counter modern warfare systems.
Cognitive electronic warfare (EW) systems use machine learning algorithms to detect new or unknown threats. These systems are capable of understanding different patterns based on the high-quality signal data.
Militaries as well as prominent companies from different parts of the world such as the U.S., Russia, the U.K., France, China, and Australia, are actively striving to develop advanced cognitive EW systems for future battlefield platforms.
According to the latest report, titled ‘Global Cognitive Electronic Warfare System Market – Analysis and Forecast (2023-2033)’, in 2023, the cognitive electronic warfare system market is anticipated to be $438.2 million and is expected to reach $3,081.5 million by 2033, at a CAGR of 21.54% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
• BAE Systems
• Cobham Advanced Electronics Solutions
• Elbit Systems
• General Dynamics Corporation
• Israel Aerospace Industries
• L3 Harris Technologies Inc.
• Leonardo S.p.A.
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Raytheon Technologies Corporation
• SAAB AB
• Textron Inc.
• Thales Group
• Teledyne Technologies
• Ultra Electronic Group
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global cognitive electronic warfare system market during the forecast period 2023-2033?
• What are the recent trends in the airborne cognitive electronic warfare system segment?
• Who are the key players in the global cognitive electronic warfare system market, and what is their competitive benchmarking?
• What is the expected revenue generated by the global cognitive electronic warfare system market during the forecast period 2023-2033?
• What are the strategies adopted by the key players in the market to increase their market presence in the industry?
• Which capability (electronic attack, electronic protetction, electronic support and electronic intelligence) in the cognitive electronic warfare system market is expected to dominate the market in 2033?
• What revenue are expected to be generated by the global cognitive electronic warfare system market (by platform) – naval, airborne, land, and space – in 2023, and what are the estimates till 2033?
• What are the competitive strengths of the key players in the cognitive electronic warfare system market?
• What would be the aggravated revenue generated by the cognitive electronic warfare system market segmented by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) till 2033?