brain imaging modalities market
The brain imaging modalities market is projected to reach $20,209.2 million by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by Our Research Team. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 5.06% during the forecast period 2022-2031.
The comprehensive study of the global brain imaging modalities market by Our Research Team extensively covers the following:
• Market numbers on the indication, patient, product, and end user influencing the market
• More than 15 key brain imaging modalities companies offering CT devices, MRI devices, PET devices, PET-MRI devices, and PET-CT devices present in the market
• Market share analysis for brain imaging modalities companies
• Detailed global and regional market analysis
• Region-wise analysis and forecast for various products, patient type, and end users
• Competitive product benchmarking analysis
To emphasize the potential of brain imaging modalities, Abdul Wahid, Principal Consultant, Our Research Team, states, “The COVID-19 pandemic has had a debilitating impact on the global healthcare ecosystem. Several challenges were faced by hospitals and clinics, including a lack of resources, a high patient influx, and the risk of infection among care providers. Moreover, during the early months of the pandemic, the COVID-19 pandemic had an impact on brain imaging procedures. Nonetheless, the device adoption rate is expected to return to pre-COVID-19 levels during the forecast period. The allocation of funds for purchasing new devices, as well as the speed with which procurement decisions are made, will have a significant impact on device adoption rates.”
Key Companies Operating in the Market
Some key players operating in the market include Canon Inc., Esaote SpA, FONAR Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, Hyperfine Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., MinFound Medical Systems Co., Ltd, Siemens Healthineers AG, Shimadzu Corporation, and Vuno Co., Ltd.
How can market intelligence on brain imaging modalities market add value to a business’s decision-making process?
• Aid in product development
• Help in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
• Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
• Aid in targeting a segment for launching a new product
• Aid in understanding the growth potential of different products
• Support in analyzing the market opportunities
• Provide competitive benchmarking of the key companies in the market
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• How has COVID-19 impacted the growth of the global brain imaging modalities market?
• What are the key regulations governing the brain imaging modalities market in key regions?
• What technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global brain imaging modalities market?
• Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global brain imaging modalities market?
• What are some of the growth opportunities which market players can capitalize on?
• What are the drivers and restraints for the global brain imaging modalities market?
• Which region has the highest growth rate in the brain imaging modalities market?
• Which are the fastest growing countries in terms of the global brain imaging modalities market?
• What are the key strategies being adopted by market players in the global brain imaging modalities market?
• Which are the emerging companies in the global brain imaging modalities market?