The global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market is projected to reach $8,122.74 million by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by Our Research Team. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 5.67% during the period 2021-2031.
The ingredients obtained from plants and genetically modified microorganisms, such as yeast and bacteria, are bio-based. The bio-based ingredients consist of oleoresin, essential oils, and several other plant extracts using various techniques such as cold pressing or compression, steam distillation, and solvent extraction.
USP of the Report
This report will help with the following objectives:
• A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by key players operating in the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market
• Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 15 players (including producers and component providers) offering a holistic view of the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients landscape
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients industry at region level granularity based on application and active ingredients segments
According to Navendu Kumar, Senior Associate, Our Research Team, “The global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market is driven by the rapid evolution of the cosmetic industry. There has been an increase in research and development activities by many key players in this market. In addition, to expand their overall global footprint, bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients producers are launching new technology and products to target a larger audience during the forecast period 2021-2031.”
The global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market is majorly segmented by application, active ingredients, and region. The major active ingredients include vitamins and derivatives, ceramides, peptides, resveratrol, potassium sorbate, bio-succinic acid, hyaluronic acid, glycerine, creatine, alpha hydroxy acids, and others. Moreover, the major applications include skin and sun care, hair care, make-up and color cosmetics, fragrances, and others. Based on region, the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Japan, China, the U.K., and Rest-of-the-World.
Key Companies Operating in the Market
Some of the leading players currently in this market include companies such as BASF SE, Covestro AG, DSM, Clariant, DOW, Dynamic Blending Specialists, Croda International Plc, Evonik Industries AG, ELEMENTIS PLC, CORBION N.V., Alternative Plants Ltd., Ashland, Solvay, Momentive, and The Lubrizol Corporation.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• What are the major factors and trends impacting the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market, and how has the COVID-19 affected the market?
• What are the steps taken by the existing players to improve their market positioning?
• Which are the leading applications in the market, and how are they expected to perform in the coming years?
• What are the latest developments across the globe with respect to R&D, and what would be the trending technology used in the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market?
• What are the consumption patterns of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients across different regions and countries? Moreover, is there any government regulation across the globe impacting the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market?
• How do the bio-based ingredients compare to the incumbent synthetic ingredients?
Buy the report: Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Application, Active Ingredients, and Country-Wise Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031