The global urban air mobility market value is projected to reach $104.38 billion by 2035, according to CRI’s new report. The study also highlights that the market value is set to witness a CAGR of 27.37% during the forecast between 2023 and 2035.
The comprehensive research study of the global urban air mobility market covers the following:
• Extensive analysis of the key players in the urban air mobility industry and their competitive benchmarking of 15 companies in the market
• Elaborated segments focused on the different applications and products required to cater to the demands of the market
• Detailed market analysis of the global and regional segments of more than 10 countries
• Detailed applications of cargo delivery drones and passenger transportation aircraft in the military and civilian industry
• Regional analysis on various rules and regulations for unmanned drones, and advanced technological trends in the industry
The urban air mobility market consists of the business dynamics, company profiles of key players, classification of aerial vehicles based on their range, operation modes, end-use industry, ecosystem, and platform architecture for military and civilian applications.
This report indicates that the increasing need for contactless delivery and demand for faster deliveries are fueling the growth of the cargo delivery segment in the market, whereas a faster alternative to avoid traffic congestion in driving the passenger transportation segment.
To gain a comprehensive view of the market, the market segments are further classified to get an in-depth analysis of the study.
“For the past few years, several companies demonstrated their products in public through test flights and proved that they could be commercialized in the next two to three years. However, stringent rules and regulations by the government agencies have restricted the growth of the industry, keeping the safety of the passengers and public at utmost priority. The current key players are already developing products that follow the guidelines are awaiting approval and certifications for their products. Thus, the market is expected to reach new heights during the forecast period of 2023-2035 for both passenger and cargo transportation.”
In-depth interviews with market leaders have given key insights for the study as well as helped in the data triangulation. The key players profiled in the report Acubed, Airspace Experience Technologies, Aurora Flight Sciences, Bell Textron Inc, DELOREAN AEROSPACE LLC, EHang, EVE Air Mobility, Jaunt Air Mobility LLC, Joby Aviation, Kitty Hawk, Lilium GmbH, NEVA Aerospace, Opener, Pipistrel, and Volocopter GmbH, among others.
The report also offers strategic recommendations that might help the companies to track the various technological trends and products that are likely going to change the market dynamics.
Who should buy this report?
• Manufacturers and contractors of the UAM market
• Private investors and Venture Capitalists that are interested in entering the UAM industry.
• Niche market companies that manufacture the components and systems such as tracking software developers, rotors, navigation systems, and component integrators, among others.
• Companies that are focused on developing innovative solutions for the market
• Emerging start-ups in the regions to understand their competitive scenario.
• Infrastructure developers in the urban regions
How can market intelligence on the urban air mobility market add value to an organization’s decision-making process?
• Aids in understanding the various government laws and regulations to make necessary decisions for business expansion
• Helps in understanding the geographical scenario of the market
• Helps in analyzing the future trends to develop innovative products for the market.
• Helps in targeting a specific product specification to increase the robustness of their product portfolio
• Aids in analyzing the competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
Insightful Questions Covered to Enable Companies to take Strategic Decisions
• What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the urban air mobility market during the forecast period 2023-2035?
• What is the expected revenue generated by the global urban air mobility market during the forecast period 2023-2035?
• What are the recent trends in the end-use application segment?
• Who are the key players in the urban air mobility market, and what is their competitive benchmarking?
• What are the strategies adopted by the key players in the market to increase its market share in the industry?
• Which applications of the aerial vehicles and drones are expected to dominate the market in 2035?
• What are the competitive strengths of the key players in the urban air mobility market?
• What would be the aggravated revenue generated by the urban air mobility market segmented by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) by 2035?