The global automotive electronic expansion valve market is expected to grow at ~6% CAGR during the forecast period.
- In March 2020, Huntsman International Huntsman acquired CVC Thermoset Specialties, a North American specialty chemical manufacturer serving the industrial composites, adhesives, and coatings markets. The acquisition of CVC Thermoset Specialties helped enhance Huntsman’s advanced materials portfolio, which, in turn, will positively impact the company’s automotive carbon canister, composite, and expansion valve business.
- In January 2020, SGL Carbon expanded its production facilities by inaugurating a new production hall at the Bonn site for graphite-based automotive components. The company has invested around EUR 25 million for this expansion and modernization of graphite automotive components.
- In December 2019, DENSO added 121 original equipment (OE) quality part numbers to its thermal management range. It consists of 39 radiators, 76 condensers, and six cabin blowers, which are linked to 342 OE numbers and cover an additional 2,300 vehicles. These latest references illustrate the availability and variety in vehicle parc that DENSO boasts.
- In October 2019, Danfoss, a pioneer in electronic expansion valve products, announced that it had added a new complete range of components to help OEMs develop new air conditioning systems incorporating R32. The range also comprises the Colibri electronic expansion valves, TGE, TR6 expansion valves, and MCHE adapted for R32.
- In August 2019, Hanon Systems announced that it was expanding its operations in Central Mexico in order to support its growing business partnerships with automakers in the region. Located in the State of Quer茅taro, its manufacturing facility operates under the name: Climate Systems Mexicana, S.A. de C.V. As a result, the expanded business helped increase its capacity to support automakers by adding powertrain cooling and fluid transport products to its production portfolio. The new site is outfitted with state-of-the-equipment and a fully optimized layout to drive operational efficiency.
- In August 2019, MAHLE announced the development of a new battery housing concept with integrated thermal management that is designed to increase rapid charging capacity and vehicle range. It claims the new housing enables manufacturers to use batteries that are approximately 40% smaller.This not only minimizes the CO2 footprint of the EV but also reduces the demand for raw battery materials.
- Independent research has proven that most replacement pumps that fail often do so due to contamination in the fuel tank. Thus, in May 2017, Delphi Product & Service Solutions (DPSS) announced the launch of a new fuel tank cleaning kit as part of its technician education campaign to ensure the longevity of fuel pumps.
In 2020, the passenger carsegment held the largest market share
Based on type, the global market is divided into electromagnetic electronic expansion valve and electric electronic expansion valve. The electromagnetic electronic expansion valve segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market. The electromagnetic electronic expansion valve segment is expected to grow at the faster rate during the forecast period as it is programmed to measure differences in pressure and temperature at any given point across the vehicle.
Based on Application, the global market is divided into commercial vehicle and passenger car. The commercial vehicle segment is expected to hold the larger share of the market, and it is expected to grow at the faster rate during the forecast period.
The key players operating in the global automotive electronic expansion valve market areFujikoki, SANHUA, DunAn, Saginomiya, Parker, Emerson, Castel, CAREL INDUSTRIES, VOLGA, and Danfoss Group.
This research report provides insights into various levels of analysis, such as industry analysis and market share analysis for the leading industry competitors, along with their profiles. It also helps in studying the target segments by providing views on the emerging and high-growth segments. The market data comprises the basic assessment of the competitive scenarios and strategies in the global automotive electronic expansion valve market, including high-growth regions and/or countries and political and economic environments. The project report further provides both historical market values and pricing and cost analysis.