The automated systems in the vehicles are assisting drivers depending on observations of the surroundings. The systems warn the driver of dangerous situations. Moreover, it can also take control of the speed and direction of the vehicle in certain situations. A visible surge can be witnessed in the number of vehicles with automated features such as adaptive cruise control, parking assistance, lane departure warning, traffic jam assist, automated emergency braking, and blind-spot detection.
ADAS and Autonomous Driving Component Market- A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Component Type, Vehicle Type, Applications (by Level of Autonomy), Country-Level Analysis, and Impact of COVID-19
The current generation of ADAS features comprises adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, and an advanced emergency braking system. On several roads and under certain conditions, the system allows the vehicle to steer, brake, and accelerate independently; however, the driver must always be alerted to take control of the vehicle when required. These automated features, when combined with telematics and connected car features, will lead to the development of fully autonomous or human-independent vehicles.
The ADAS and autonomous driving component market is driven by several factors such as increasing technological advancements in ADAS systems, rising development in connected infrastructure and intelligent transportation system, increasing demand for driver assistance features in commercial vehicles, and growing concerns and measures taken over road safety.
According to the latest report, titled ‘Global ADAS and Autonomous Driving Component Market – Analysis and Forecast (2020-2030)’, the global ADAS and autonomous driving component market is expected to reach $66.23 billion by 2030.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
• Analog Devices, Inc.
• Continental AG
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG
• Texas Instruments Incorporated
• Denso Corporation
• Infineon Technologies
• Intel Corporation
• LeddarTech Inc.
• Magna International Inc.
• Quanergy Systems Inc.
• Autoliv Inc.
• Velodyne LiDAR, Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the size of the ADAS and autonomous driving component market in terms of value and volume, and what is the expected CAGR for the period 2020-2030?
• Which companies are the major players in the ADAS and autonomous driving component market? What are the key market strategies being adopted by them?
• What is the revenue generated by the different ADAS and autonomous driving components such as camera, ultrasonic sensors, radar, LiDAR, and ECU during 2020-2030?
• Which global factors are changing the dynamics of the ADAS and autonomous driving component market?
• What is the revenue generated by the different regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa?